Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Thinking of Dreams in the Present Tense

My friend Stephanie Brown wrote the following blog at the Hab.  She has given me permission to share it here on my blog!  Enjoy!

In today's video Penni talked about the importance of visualizing your goals as if you have already attained them. Here is my list of statements that I have come up with that I will read every day:

My body is strong and healthy. I am vibrant and full of life.

Taking care of myself physically is important to me. I like keeping
myself fit and feeling good.

I have more energy and stamina than ever before.

I enjoy life and I'm glad to be here.

I am raw vegan and I am proud of myself.

I always do what is best for me, myself, and my future.

I always do everything I need to do, when I need to do it.

I thrive on eating clean, fresh, organic raw food.

I enjoy being healthy and in complete control of my body and my mind.

I find freedom in eating only what is best for my body.

I exercise regularly. I keep myself fit and healthy.

I am enjoying a lifetime of energy and vitality. All my senses are clear and alive.

I give myself permission to relax, feel good, breathe deeply and fully,
and enjoy being a healthy raw vegan at all times and in all
circumstances.

People enjoy being around me. I have self-confidence and self-respect.

I like myself, and it shows!

Being a raw vegan is easy for me. After all, I was born this way and it is the natural thing for me to do.
 
___
Here is the video:


and the day before's video:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me your Smiling Face today : )