Saturday, April 10, 2010

Obvious Delight in What You are Doing!







Apply this to your raw food journey!!





Do you have an OBVIOUS DELIGHT in what you are doing?
Can people see that OBVIOUS DELIGHT shining brightly through you?
Can they see it in your eyes, hear it in your voice and observe it in your body language?

"The thing I remember best
about successful people I've me
all through the years
is their obvious delight
in what they are doing.
And it seems to have
very little to do with worldly success.
They just love what they are doing
and they love it in front of others."
~quote from Mr. Rogers

What is one thing that you haven't wanted to do this week,
though if you did it today, it would move your life forward?

It will make you feel awesome when you do it!

Successful people create a habit of doing things they don't like to do.

Finish your week STRONG!


"I don't have to get it right, I just have to get it going!"

Post this on a post-it-note on your dashboard in the car, on my bathroom mirror
or on your computer monitor!


V5...virtual High Five to ya!! : )
along with a Green Smoothie and a shot of Wheatgrass on the side!!
Huggggggs,
s

I do not think this guy is raw, but he has a great message! : )

Here is the essay he was referring to: The Common Denominator of Success

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me your Smiling Face today : )