Monday, July 12, 2010

Green Grins : )

“Green” Without the Eggs & Ham:

I will drink it in a boat!
And I will drink it with a goat...
And I will drink it in the rain.

And in the dark. And on a train.
And in a car. And in a tree.
It’s so good, so good you see!

So I will drink it in a box.
And I will drink it with a fox.
And I will drink it in a house.
And I will drink ...it with a mouse.
And I will drink it here and there.
Say! I will drink it ANYWHERE!

"Susan I am!!"

Not be be confused with "Sam I am" by Dr.Suess
this is not original with me...found it a while back somewhere on the www
(if you know the source, please let me know)


This is sooo great! Watch this rave review for a superfood smoothie to discover what an 86 year old woman has every morning in her superfood smoothie to give her lots of energy and nice skin!

I am going to look this great at her age!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me your Smiling Face today : )