Friday, September 10, 2010

Aim High....Reaching For The Dream!


I aim my passions in the direction of my interests.
I am living the life I want to be living. I am doing what I want to be doing. My passion is easy to elicit and natural.

I avoid negative people. I live my life with other strong people, people of passion and meaning. I feed off their energy, and they feed off of mine. We are all people of projects. We are busy with work that captures our imagination. I look forward to my life, to my work, and to my aspirations. I am living the life that I was meant to be living.

No matter what happens, I keep my head in the game. I look at the big picture and stay focused. I don’t let the world get me down. I am respectful and kind, but I won’t submit or deny my own life for the betterment of another’s. If I make a sacrifice, it’s because I want to, not because I have to.

I focus on keeping myself strong and energetic. I follow my dreams and let the energy of my natural passion carry me.

I can be my most productive when I’m doing what I love. I keep my passion and imagination strong by taking good care of myself.

I eat well and sleep well. I pay careful attention to how my body feels, and I exercise often. I feel the peace and comfort that comes with a healthy body. I’m confident in my health.

Questions of Reflection:

1. Am I as passionate as I have been in the past?
2. What can I do to become more passionate?
3. Am I living a life that is in line with my passion?


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me your Smiling Face today : )