Sunday, December 29, 2013

Daily Strength Training

Growth comes into our lives sometimes in the most inconvenient times.  When things are not going our way...maybe we are not feeling supported...maybe we are overwhelmed with physical changes in our space....perhaps we are moving to another home or to a different emotional capacity...sometimes that defined space of time is very dark and difficult...challenging and chaotic...But in the midst of it all....

We are learning how to create "emotional elbow room" ...enough space for ourselves and enough space for others to interact within it along with us...in our NEW PLACE OF GROWTH.  We are not yet comfortable with accepting our own personal changes, still adjusting...

As we are finding our way along our journey...let's be kind and gentle to ourselves....knowing that each step we take, no matter how small or how often....it is progress....we are right where we are supposed to be...receiving STRENGTH from within, from that quiet, intimate place where our heart beats, and our spirit resides...
I look over this past year and see my GROWTH SPOTS....most of them have had one common catalyst...my own choice to just go with the flow and follow it to where it goes...releasing my preconceived ideas of how things need to go.  

I have grown in the midst of very pressuring, unrelenting, painful situations because of instead of reacting...I have chosen to reflect first before responding and sometimes not even responding....just relaxing and staying at rest within myself. Staying at peace is the growth measuring stick I use, not if the circumstances always change to make me feel comfortable.
There is always room for more growth...we never "out-grow" our need for it!

Lifting my glass to 2013....thanks for all that it brought me...
Lifting my glass to 2014....thank for all that is coming to me...

Cheers!!!!  
Enjoying the journey...thanks for everyone who has joined me along the way!!  
It will be a fun excursion tour into 2014...

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your article, it was very helpful and successful. 38b70b253e9fc290ec60e13c11d3c901
    numara onay
    website kurma
    sms onay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your explanation, very good content. 25224d333b52c535771bd751a6f9dfa9
    define dedektörü

    ReplyDelete

Show me your Smiling Face today : )