Monday, April 18, 2011

AHA Moments with Susan : ) 3


The THIRD AHA: Be - Do - Have
First, be.
Then, do.
Then you can have all the health you want!
You must BE before you DO.
You are a human BEing, not a doing...

Say this ALOUD:
I am Healthy!
I love Health and Health loves me.
I am choosing to be healthy 24 hours a day.
I wisely know how to create health in my body
I want a healthy body.
I believe I can have a healthy body.
I believe that I deserve a healthy body...down to my very core.

**Adapted from The One Minute Millionaire by Mark Victor Hansen and Robert G. Allen. I believe that every self-help book out there can be applied to every part of our lives. This book specifically talks about finances. When I read this book, I could see how it can easily applied to achieving our health and wellness goals.

At Raw Food Rehab provide you with the tools and resources pertaining to the Raw and Living Foods Lifestyle.  YOU provide the motivation, the elbow grease, THE INITIATIVE...the desire and want to.  It is your personal responsibility as to what you CHOOSEto put into your mouth and how you move your body!  You only have one body....How you care for it is your decision!
What is your health WORTH to you is the question you need to ask yourself.

I like the quote from There is a Cure for Diabetes by Gabriel Cousens: (pg 248)

Inner Revolution
Revolution doesn't have to do with smashing something; it has to do with bringing something forth.

If you spend all your time thinking thinking about that which you are attacking, then you are negatively bound to it. You have to find the zeal in yourself and bring that out. That is what is given to you--one life to live. Marx teaches us to blame society for our frailties; Freud teaches us to blame our parents; astrology teaches us to blame the universe. The only is within: you didn't have the guts to bring up your full moon and live the life that was your potential. quoted by Joseph Campbell, from Pathways to Bliss

My comments on the above quote..
When we take personal responsibility for our life
and do not complain about the results, we feel great.
If we do not like what the results are, we can always change.
Blame is only felt if we do not take personal responsibility.

Here is another great quote from Gabriel Cousens in this book,
... what he says about the Culture of Life vs. the Culture of Death:

The Culture of Life promotes eating healthy and everything that brings LIFE!
The Culture of Death promotes moderation...moderation kills (see page 246)

"For many of us who are new to eating plant-source foods, this diet can seem unusual until we get used to it.
As we move TOWARD an organic, live-food, diet,
we also move
FROM : low-nutrient to high nutrient-dense foods;
FROM the suffering of disease symptoms to their dissolution;
FROM dead foods to vibrant, living food,
FROM maximum to minimum health care costs;
FROM below average to above average life span;
FROM millions of dying of starvation to almost none;

FROM a transition diet of eating for comfort alone
TO a transformative diet of eating as a means and support for personal growth."

On page 247. he talks about the 3 internal realizations as you shift into the Culture of Life ......check this out...

At first, you perceive the changes in your life as deprivation:
"I am not eating my standard, ego-centered diet anymore."

Next, you move to transition:
"I am not eating my standard, ego-centered diet and I eat a Culture of Life World Cuisine."

And then you move on to abundance and joy:
"I eat a Culture of Life World Cuisine and enjoy the pleasure of being healthy and being free from diabetes (or you fill in the blank.)"

This journey is an inner revolution, a mindset shift from deprivation to abundance...
I use this concept when I teach my raw food classes to help other's
make the shift necessary to walk this lifestyle in ease...

Once you get it clear in your mind, it is far easier to carry it out!

Pg 161 quotes:


It is a part of the cure to wish to be cured.

~Seneca, Philosopher, Legal Scholar and Playwright (Tragedies)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me your Smiling Face today : )