Friday, June 25, 2010

Speaking The Blessing

JoelOsteen Speaking the Blessing.mp3

Every one of us has people in our life that need our blessing and approval.
However, a blessing is not a blessing until it's spoken. When you speak, "I'm proud of you. I love you. You are talented. You mean the world to me" to someone, you're not just being kind, you are speaking the blessing over their life. Your words have creative power; they carry God's supernatural power.

Just like you pull back a bow and shoot an arrow, the moment you speak the blessing, God releases favor, ability, wisdom, confidence, and His goodness in extraordinary ways. One word of encouragement, one word of approval can be what helps others around you really step up to who God created them to be and help shape their destiny.

We need to learn to live blessing minded, not, "How can I get a blessing today?" but, "Where can I speak a blessing?" When you wake up in the morning, tell your spouse, "I love you. I'm glad you're in my life." Before your children leave for school, give them a big hug and tell them, "I'm proud of you. You're going to be great today." When you do that, you're not only releasing favor into their future but you're releasing favor into your own future because when you help someone else rise higher, that's a seed that you're sowing and God will make sure someone is there to help you rise higher!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me your Smiling Face today : )