Friday, June 4, 2010

Get Naked Fast! A Guide to Stripping Away the Foods That Weigh You Down

Available for purchase, Click Here!

Diana Stobo's Get Naked Fast: A Guide to Stripping Away the Foods That Weigh You Down is not a diet in and of itself, but rather a way of changing your lifestyle so that you will still enjoy the wonderful sensations of amazing foods while cleaning your body, your organs, and your mind.

This book takes you through the transition phase of learning to eat highly raw. Diana even shows you pictures of products to use during the beginning stages of your journey.

Diana has coined the phrase "Naked Nourishment." meaning eating foods that are not highly processed and are full of enzymes and LIFE! The photographs of the recipes make you want to lick the pages!

Here are a few of her videos to give you a TASTE of her book:







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great tips. I'm starting on this journey with my bad habits trying to sneak in but I have a goal 50 pounds by Dec!! And I'm trying to keep the info right in front of me!

    ReplyDelete

Show me your Smiling Face today : )