Wednesday, March 24, 2010

50 Reasons....

50 Great Reasons to Go Raw AND STAY RAW!!
I mean, could you get any more win-wins from your food?!

“To have unlimited energy”
“To increase my clarity”
“To reach my natural weight”
“To improve my memory”
“To support farmers”
“To have sharper concentration”
“To conserve enzymes”
“To raise my vibration”
“To rejuvenate and reverse signs of aging”
“For spiritual expansion”
And another 40 more…

“To detoxify my body naturally”
“To become more vibrant”
“To re-create a clean shiny new me!”
“To create a sense of balance”
“To strengthen my immune system”
“To reawaken my intuition”
“To dramatically reduce my chance of disease”
“I want to use raw eating as a tool to help me release negative emotions and blocks”
“To extend my life span”
“I’ve only been raw for a short while but for me it’s the biggest high ever!”
“To function at my peak”
“I want to reduce my food bills”
“To balance my body’s temperature, regardless of external conditions”
“I want to break my emotional attachments to foods”
“To have eyes that sparkle”
“I want to get back in touch with my body and myself”
“To have clear skin”
“I want to become more calm and collected”
“To have young-looking skin”
“It’s environmentally friendly”
“To have shiny, glossy hair”
“I’m a vegetarian/vegan and this is the next step”
“To improve my eyesight”
“I want to use less fossil fuel”
“Because the food is delicious”
“I want those insights people talk about”
“I discovered the durian!”
“Meal preparation is so easy”
“I like to eat truly natural food”
“It saves time”
“I want to explore a world of taste I never knew existed before”
“I want to meet like-minded people”
“I love fruit!”
“To lower my fuel bills!”
“I love the beautiful colors of raw food”
“It’s an exciting adventure”
“I want to learn how to become hungry properly”
“It will help me achieve my potential”
“Because it will help me grow as a person as well as better my health”
“Because I love myself”

Do you have some of the same reasons as above to STAY RAW?
Any more that you can add?

FROM:
This list created by Karen Knowler and Sarah Best (of Get Fresh! magazine) from eavesdropping on our own conversations and those of others over the past few years…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me your Smiling Face today : )