Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Today was a JOYOUS Day!


Elliott and Mommy traveled today to visit Grandpa.   I had a great visit with Dad! The weather was nearly 70 degrees so I took him outside and walked around the boardwalk in the woods next to the nursing home! He recognized me and his eyes lit up like a Christmas tree! : ) Oh the JOY!! He said, "When I saw you coming, I knew you were one of my girls!" He recognized Elliott too.
Elliott and I had a good trip.  I didn't take any pictures as I had my hands full....but it was one for the memory book in my heart.  Above is a picture taken last week with Elliott and Grandpa!  For those of you who do not know...sometimes my Dad doesn't know me and this was a goooooooooood day...I pray that his memory gets better and better.
photo 
Earlier in the day we stopped window shopped at a local Greenhouse...
It smelled wonderful in there!
photo
All God's beauty for us to enjoy!
photo
Let me run, Mommy!! : )
photo
 You can see Elliott had fun driving the cart! : )
IMG_1591
My Little Man on a Mission!
photo
Enjoying all the beauty around us!
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
It was fun as you can see by the pictures...
photo
Check out those cool brightly colored chairs on the wall...
I have my eye on the green one!
I gotta get us some of these cool hats!
IMG_1587
And to make the trip complete, we had to go for a ride..
photo
Check out this blog if you missed Elliott's ride at Home Depot...click here!
photo
Tonight, while going out to pay the rent, I met some friends along the way!
Driving along right here in town...they were undisturbed by my presence..I just rolled the window of the van down and snapped pictures...Apparently, they own the road! : )
photo
Peaceful...Undaunted
Here is your peaceful pic for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me your Smiling Face today : )