Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Grins...Chuckles to Get Your Day Started Out On the Right Foot!!!


Channel your inner superhero today!
Believe that you can handle anything and anyone that comes your way!
Stay away from your own personal kryptonite!
Whether it's certain foods, habits, or people...
Stay away from anything that takes you further from your goals or takes away your positive energy.

YOU CAN LEAP TALL BUILDINGS TODAY, BUT YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN!  
(from Facebook)

Are YOU wearing YOUR Super Hero suit today? Click here to get one!
Let YOUR Super Hero out NOW! : )
Your Super Hero Cape was on backorder...it just arrived!
Wear it and fly high! High above all the stresses of life! Enjoy!
Yesterday I began my daily walking again since the weather is now cooler.
From January to Mid May, I walked just over 700 miles...
My goal is to complete 1000 miles....so I am back at it again...
Join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me your Smiling Face today : )