Saturday, January 8, 2011

Health is at Your Fingertips!


When the following video of Monday Night LIVE with Shea was first produced, I watched it more than 10 times! I found it to be so fascinating!

I contacted Deb Myers because I knew that this could be so helpful for my special needs son, Elliott. I ordered both of her DVDs and her book. I have used these simple techniques with my son and I have gotten marvelous results! Elliott is now potty training with ease! His verbal communication skills are improving.

I jumper cable with Elliott every day. He loves it! We make it a game! I also use the Daily Clean Your House Flow (below) for myself and Elliott.

Other simple techniques explained in Deb's book are used...for example:
If I feel cold, I hold the outsides of my knees ...this warms me up. If you have hot flashes, this works to cool you down.(Position 6 below) Position 7 (below) is also great if you are mentally tired...it refreshes you!

If Elliott is frustrated, I simply cup one of his middle fingers. If he is coughing or having breathing issues, I use another technique. We had the start of a bad croup attack in the middle of the night when we first received the materials, and I used what Deb says and it worked and stopped the attack in its tracks! I called Deb the next day to tell her about it... : )

I LOVE this Natural Stress Relief by getting the body flow unblocked in such an easy way.

Here are some other links that are helpful:
Improving Memory and Increasing Clarity
Free Yourself from Allergies in any Season
Getting Unstuck and Going Into Action
Avoiding Colds and Flu
Stay Positive: Simple Breath Technique
Inflamation Means Heat Build-up


For those of you who live in Deb's neighborhood, I recommend taking one of her workshops or having a consult with her. I live far away so the DVDs were of great benefit to me! If I ever travel to California, I definitely will go see her!

Health IS at YOUR Fingertips and Deborah Myers shows people how easily and effortlessly they can let go of stress, increase vitality and productivity, relieve pain, promote healing, achieve balance, and attract prosperity. Discover how you can put a wellness kit in your own hands. Check out Deborah’s workshops, manuals and DVDs at:
Deborah Myers
2816 Hidden Acres Road
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Phone: (707) 546-5692

http://www.healthatyourfingertips.com/
http://www.energyfingertips.blogspot.com

***These materials have been one of the best investments I have ever made! I highly recommend them!

1 comment:

  1. Just like the legs up the wall position(shoulder stand) I've been doing these gestures for years(life is amusingly-amazing:)!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Show me your Smiling Face today : )