Sunday, August 29, 2010

Courage to Live the Life I Deserve



It takes a great deal of courage to live the life I deserve.
Deciding to pursue the life I deserve is a decision I am ready to make. When I close my eyes and envision the life I want for myself, I can clearly see my life purpose. My life purpose is a journey designed for me.
Like any journey, mine begins with a first step. The first step may seem intimidating because it means I have decided to take a path that I have long dreamed of walking; yet it is necessary to take the first step.
Only my feet can take me in the direction I desire. It may feel like a great responsibility, but if I truly want to live a certain way, then it is up to me to make that happen.
I bravely set forth on my journey. My courage is evident in the way I carry myself. My head is held high. My eyes are alert and filled with hope. My steps are placed with courage. By walking with pride, I announce my goals to the world.
The world recognizes my confidence and determination, and because I am worthy of happiness and fulfillment, I am determined to pursue the life I want to live.
Making my dreams real can be both frightening and exhilarating. I acknowledge my fear and embrace my excitement. I am ready to have the life I deserve.
Courage roars inside of me, and today I am taking my first courageous step.

Questions of Reflection:

1. What life do I deserve?
2. How can I take steps toward achieving my life goals?
3. Today, how will I find the courage to take the first step toward my life goals?
Source


Don't give up
It's just the weight of the world
When your heart's heavy
I...I will lift it for you

Don't give up
Because you want to be heard
If silence keeps you
I...I will break it for you

Everybody wants to be understood
Well I can hear you
Everybody wants to be loved
Don't give up
Because you are loved

Don't give up
It's just the hurt that you hide
When you're lost inside
I...I will be there to find you

Don't give up
Because you want to burn bright
If darkness blinds you
I...I will shine to guide you

Everybody wants to be understood
Well I can hear you
Everybody wants to be loved
Don't give up
Because you are loved

You are loved
Don't give up
It's just the weight of the world
Don't give up
Every one needs to be heard
You are loved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me your Smiling Face today : )